Conditions of Use
1. The use you make of the Gran Via 2 websites and all its products and services, including participation in contests and promotions which Gran Via 2 places at your disposition via its websites, (henceforth referred to as “Services” in this document) will be subject to the conditions of a legal agreement between you and Gran Via 2. “Gran Via 2” means the Associació de Comerciants del Centre Comercial Gran Via 2, with trading premises at Av. de la Gran Via, 75, 08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat.
2. Your legal agreement with Gran Via 2 consists of the Conditions of Use established in this document.
3. The Conditions of Use constitute a legally binding contract between you and Gran Via 2 with respect to the use you make of the Services; therefore it is important that you read them carefully.
4. The Conditions of Use are applicable to all users of the Gran Via 2 website, including users who provide Content, whether video, information and/or other materials or services, to Gran Via 2.
Acceptance of the Conditions of Use
1. In order to use the Services, you must first accept the Conditions of Use. You cannot use the Services if you do not accept the Conditions of Use.
2. You can accept the Conditions of Use simply by using the Services. You acknowledge and accept that Gran Via 2 considers that the mere use of the Services constitutes the acceptance of the Conditions of Use commencing with the initiation of this use.
3. You cannot use the Services or accept the Conditions if (a) you are not legally permitted to have a binding contract with Gran Via 2, or (b) you are prohibited or legally excluded from the receipt or use of the Services by virtue of the legislation of your country of residence or the country from which you access or use the Services.
Changes to the Conditions
1. Gran Via 2 can make changes to the Conditions at any time. When these changes are made, Gran Via 2 will publish a new copy of the Conditions of Use on its websites.
2. You acknowledge and accept that if you use the Services after the date of modifications to the Conditions of Use, Gran Via 2 considers that the mere use of the Services constitutes the acceptance of the updated Conditions of Use.
General Restrictions of Use
1. Gran Via 2 authorises you to access and use its websites and Services, subject to the specific conditions indicated below, and you accept that your failure to observe any of these conditions shall constitute a breach of these Conditions of Use by you:
1. You undertake not to distribute any part of the Gran Via 2 websites, including but not limited to the User Files (as defined below) via any means or media without prior written authorisation from Gran Via 2;
2. You undertake not to alter or modify any part of the Gran Via 2 websites or its Services (including but not limited to the YouTube video player and all related technologies);
3. You undertake not to access the User Files (as defined below) or other Content offered via the Gran Via 2 websites using any technology or means other than the video player pages on the website itself, the YouTube video player or any other media which Gran Via 2 designates explicitly to this effect,
4. You undertake not to bypass, deactivate or manipulate in other manner (or try to bypass, deactivate or manipulate) the security functions of the Gran Via 2 websites or other functions (i) which impede or restrict the use of or copy the User Files or the Content of Gran Via 2, or (ii) which apply limits to the use of the Gran Via 2 websites or to the Content offered via the Gran Via 2 websites.
5. You undertake not to use the Gran Via 2 websites or its Services (including the YouTube video player) for any commercial purpose, without prior written authorisation from Gran Via 2. The prohibited commercial use includes but is not limited to:
1. the resale of the access to the Gran Via 2 websites or any of its Services (such as the YouTube video player) via another website with the intention of obtaining advertising or subscriptions revenue; and
2. the redistribution of the Services (including the User Files available via these Services) with the principal intention of generating revenues through a business activity substantially similar to or comparable with that undertaken by Gran Via 2, excluding any use which has been expressly authorised in writing by Gran Via 2;
6. You undertake not to use or activate any automated system (including but not limited to any robot, spider or offline reader) which accesses the Gran Via 2 websites in such a way that more request messages are sent to the Gran Via 2 servers in a specific period of time than a physical person could reasonably produce in the same period of time using a publicly available and general web browser (in other words, without modification);
7. You undertake not to capture personal data of any user of the Gran Via 2 websites or its Services;
8. You undertake not to use the Gran Via 2 websites and its Services to offer services related to a commercial activity;
9. You undertake not to offer services for commercial purposes to the users of the Gran Via 2 websites.
10. You undertake to comply with all the other provisions stated in the Conditions of Use at all times while using the Services.
11. Gran Via 2 authorises the operators of public search engines to use spiders to copy material from the website with the sole purpose of creating a search index for the material available to the general public, although these materials cannot be stored in the cache memory or other files. Gran Via 2 reserves the right to revoke these exceptions generally or in specific cases.
12. You acknowledge and accept that the form and nature of the Services provided by Gran Via 2 may vary at any time without prior notice.
13. You acknowledge and accept that Gran Via 2 may (permanently or temporarily) interrupt the provision of the Services (or any function of the same) to you or the users in general according to the exclusive discretion of Gran Via 2 without prior notice. You may stop using the Services at any time and you are not obliged to notify Gran Via 2 expressly.
14. You acknowledge sole responsibility (without Gran Via 2 assuming any responsibility to you or any third party) for any breach of your obligations established in the Conditions of Use and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Gran Via 2 may incur) resulting from this breach.
Gran Via 2 is not responsible, in terms of copyright for the files loaded and/or published by the users of its websites, for files which allegedly infringe upon third party copyright.
1. As a registered member of Gran Via 2, you can send video, image and text content. You understand that although these files are published, Gran Via 2 does not guarantee any type of confidentiality with regard to these files.
2. You renounce the rights related to your files, granting unlimited licencing rights to Gran Via 2. These rights are described in the Rights section which you grant under licence of these Conditions of Use.
3. You acknowledge and accept sole responsibility for your files and the consequences of their publication. Gran Via 2 does not endorse any file, opinion, recommendation or advice expressed in this regard, specifically excluding any liability related to the User Files.
4. You confirm and guarantee that you are the owner (and will continue to be while you use the Services) of all the licences and all the rights, consents and permissions which are necessary to allow Gran Via 2 to use your files for the provision of the Services and for any other purpose in accordance with the manner referred to in the Gran Via 2 websites and in these Conditions of Use.
Content of the Files You Load and/or Publish on the Gran Via 2 Websites.
1. You declare that your conduct on the Gran Via 2 websites (and the Content of all the files you load and/or publish) shall comply with all the local, national and international laws in force at any time.
2. You undertake not to publish or load any file (audio-visual, image or text) which contains Content which is illegal to possess or which is illegal for Gran Via 2 to possess with regard to its provision of services.
3. You undertake not to publish or load any file (audio-visual, image or text) which is subject to third party intellectual property rights (including exclusivity or advertising rights), unless the legal owner of these rights has granted you a licence or formal authorisation to publish the material in question and to grant Gran Via 2 the licence indicated in the Rights section which you provide under licence of the present Conditions of Use.
4. Gran Via 2 reserves the right (but shall not be obliged) to decide whether the files (audio-visual, image or text) comply with the Content requirements stipulated in the present Conditions of Use, and can delete these files and/or cancel any User access to load any file which infringes the present Conditions of Use for the Services at any time without prior notice and according to the exclusive discretion of Gran Via 2.
5. Similarly, you acknowledge and understand that by using the Gran Via 2 websites and Services, you may be exposed to User Files which you objectively find inaccurate, offensive, indecent or questionable. By virtue of the present document, you waive the right to exercise any right to legal or equitable action which you may have against Gran Via 2 with respect to any User File.
Rights Granted by You Under Licence
By loading or publishing a file on the Gran Via 2 websites (directly or via your YouTube channel), you are granting:
1. To Gran Via 2 a non-exclusive global licence, which shall be exempt from royalties and transferable (with right to sublicense), to use, reproduce, distribute and/or perform tasks pursuant to displaying and executing these files with regard to the operation of the Gran Via 2 websites and activities, including but not limited to the effect of promotion and redistribution of the entirety or part of the website (and its pursuant tasks) in any format and via any communication channel;
2. The abovementioned licence granted by you with regard to audio-visual, image and text files is perpetual and irrevocable.
Content of Gran Via 2 Websites
1. Except for the User Files, the remaining Content of the Gran Via 2 websites, including but not limited to text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos and interactive functions, is the property of Gran Via 2, or shall correspond to it by virtue of a licence, and shall be subject to copyright, brand rights and other intellectual property rights of Gran Via 2.
2. The Content of Gran Via 2 cannot be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, disseminated, displayed, sold, granted under licence or exploited for any purpose without prior written authorisation from Gran Via 2. Gran Via 2 reserves all rights which have not been expressly granted with respect to the Content of Gran Via 2.
1. Gran Via 2 shall not be responsible for:
1.- indirect or derivative losses which you may incur, including any profit losses (irrespective of whether the losses be direct or indirect), loss of business funds, loss of company prestige, or loss of data.
2.- loss or damage which you may incur as a result of:
1. any change which Gran Via 2 introduces with regard to the Services, or any permanent or temporary cessation of the provision of the Services (or of any of its functions);
2. the deletion, corruption or storage failure of any User File or other communication data maintained or transmitted via the use of the Services;
3. you not supplying Gran Via 2 with accurate and true registration information;
4. you not maintaining the security and confidentiality of your password or registration information.
2. The disclaimer for Gran Via 2 with regard to you, included in the previous clause, shall be applicable irrespective of whether Gran Via 2 has been notified or should have been notified of the possibility that these losses could occur.
1. The Conditions of Use constitute a complete legal agreement between you and Gran Via 2 and govern the use of their Services.
2. You accept that Gran Via 2 can send you notifications, including those related to changes in the Conditions of Use, via e-mail, through the postal service or by publishing the aforementioned modifications on the website.
3. You accept that in the event that Gran Via 2 does not exercise any right or legal action considered in the Conditions of Use (or which corresponds to it by virtue of the applicable legislation), this does not constitute a formal renunciation of the rights of Gran Via 2 and Gran Via 2 maintains all the aforementioned rights and legal actions in full effect.
4. If a tribunal with competent jurisdiction for this matter determines that any of the provisions in the present Conditions of Use are invalid, the said provision shall be deleted from the Conditions of Use without affecting the remaining conditions, maintaining all the remaining provisions in full effect in all aspects.
6. The Conditions of Use and your relationship with Gran Via 2, in accordance with all that is anticipated here, shall be governed by the laws of Spain. You and Gran Via 2 undertake to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Spain to resolve any conflict deriving from the Conditions of Use. Without prejudice to the above, you accept that Gran Via 2 can request precautionary measures (or other equivalent legal measures of an urgent nature) in any jurisdiction.
Gran Via 2 Privacy Notice
* Activity without registration. You can watch videos, read comments and vote in any section without being registered at Granvia2.com. You can also contact us to communicate with us about any video or comment without being registered at Granvia2.com
* Activity with registration. In order to perform other activities on the website, such as uploading videos, publishing comments or participating in Gran Via 2 contests and promotions, you must be registered at Granvia2.com. When registering at Granvia2.com, you must provide us with certain personal data, including an e-mail address, a user name and a password, which shall be used to protect your registration from unauthorised access.
* Content uploaded to the website. Any Content (video, image, text or personal information) which you voluntarily post on the Internet (on the video player pages or comments area) shall be available to any Internet user and may be collected and used by other persons.
* If you send us information via the Gran Via 2 websites which permits your identification, we shall use this information to manage, maintain and offer you access to the functions and general and personalised utilities of the Gran Via 2 websites, as well as to process any marking or correspondence activity we receive from you.
* Other users will see your user name (but not your e-mail address) when you post videos, photographs or texts on the Gran Via 2 websites. Any video which you send to the Gran Via 2 websites may be redistributed via the Internet and other communication channels and seen by the general public.
* We reserve the right to use your e-mail address and other identifying personal information to send you commercial or advertising messages and for administrative communications unrelated to advertising (such as notifying you of relevant changes to the Gran Via 2 websites or as part of our customer service).
* We use the personal information which permits identification of the user and some data which does not permit personal identification (such as anonymous user use data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, click monitoring data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Gran Via 2 websites and to create new tools, promotions, functions and services through the storage, monitoring, analysis and processing of user trends and preferences, their communications and their activity.
* Obviously, you can refuse to send identifying personal information via the Gran Via 2 websites. In this case you can continue to watch videos and browse the Gran Via 2 websites, but Gran Via 2 cannot provide you with certain services. Some Gran Via 2 functions, contests and promotions may require registration in which identifying personal information is requested.
* You can update or correct your profile information at any time. To do this, contact Gran Via 2.
The data you provide to us shall be stored in a computer file belonging to the Associació de Comerciants del Centre Comercial Gran Via 2, Av. de la Gran Via, 75, 08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat (tel. 902 301 444), where you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (Statutory Law 15/1999, of 13 of December) by mail or by email to email@example.com.
Types of Cookies
According to their character, cookies can be categorised as Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies. Session Cookies are deleted when the browser is closed, while Persistent Cookies remain on the device. There are also First Party Cookies and Third Party Cookies depending on whether they belong to the website owner or to a third party.
Which Cookies Do We Use?
- Google Analytics Cookies
|_utma||This cookie is normally stored on the browser during the first visit to our website. If the cookie has been deleted via the browser and you subsequently visit our website again, a new _utma type cookie is written with a different unique ID. This cookie is used to determine unique visitors to our website and is updated with each page view. In addition, this cookie provides a unique identifier, which Google Analytics uses to ensure the validity and accessibility of the cookie, as well as an extra security measure.||2 years|
|These cookies work together to store information about your visit to our website, mainly the duration of the visit.||30 min
|_utmz||This cookie is normally stored in the browser during the first visit to our website.
This cookie stores the route by which the visitor has reached our website, whether by directly entering the domain address, via hyperlink, with a search engine, or via an advert. The cookie is updated each time you visit our website.
These cookies only provide us with anonymous statistical information about navigation on our websites. However, you can deactivate the cookies directly by configuring your web browser. Google has provided a tool to deactivate Google Analytics cookies for the most common browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera, which facilitates the deletion of these cookies. You can find more information here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en .
|PHPSESSID||Standard php cookie to control maintenance of the session.||Session|
You can configure your browser to accept or refuse the installation of all or certain types of cookies, or you can request notification each time a cookie is used:
Firefox from here:
Chrome from here:
Explorer from here:
Safari from here:
Opera from here: